Do You Have Questions About Storing, Handling, Transporting, or Disposing of Hazardous Materials? HazMat Helpline is Your Answer!
HazMat Helpline is a consulting subscription service that allows you to reach a team of experts, just when you need us!
We have the expertise to answer all of your HazMat questions including:
• International or Domestic Transportation by rail, road, air, water, or pipeline – DOT (United States Ground) IATA/ICAO (International Air), IMDG/IMO (International Vessel), TDG (Canada)
• Storage, Handling, Disposal of Hazardous Materials (OSHA, EPA, and Industry Best Practices)
• MSDS/SDS support or classification
• Marking, Placarding, Labeling
• Package selection and securement
• Shipping Papers, OTMAs, and other required documentation
• Transport vehicles (railroad tank cars, tank trucks, etc)
• Security Plans, HazMat Registration, Emergency Response Information
• Regulatory Guidelines
• and Much More!
HazMat Helpline is a one-year subscription that you may pay for monthly, or take advantage of our discounted rates by paying semi-annually, or annually.
• Monthly Payment Schedule: $995 per month
• Pay 6-months in advance: $895 per month
• Pay the whole year in advance: $795 per month
Call us for more information: (267) 507-7002 or (844) 88-STARS
All of your communications with STARS will remain confidential.